Standing at the forefront of natural household cures for over 5000 years; the staple of many folk remedies, and the mother of all your Grandma’s cupboard cures…..I introduce to you; Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV).
It seems the oldest record of use dates back to the days of Hippocrates in ancient Greece when he used ACV as a general health tonic. With evidence of great results, the people considered it a valuable potion that cured more ailments than any other remedy they knew. Funny that so few people today know the benefits of ACV considering it’s been around for so long! Fact is that there are tons of uses for ACV that would surprise even your Grandma. Read on and you’ll find out how to virtually cure high blood pressure and high cholesterol in a matter of a few short weeks! Wow!
Apple Cider Vinegar’s powerful detoxifying abilities and purifying properties help cure all types of allergies and ailments. Some of these include pet, food and environmental allergies, sinus infections, acne, oily skin. ACV also balances cholesterol levels and keeps them in check, helps cure food poisoning, balances blood sugar levels, alleviates the flu and it’s symptoms, increases energy and decreases chronic fatigue syndrome, puts candida in check, controls acid reflux, soothes and cures sore throats, prevents and helps calm arthritis, and helps heal gout. Wow!
In addition, Apple Cider Vinegar has been touted for centuries as an excellent natural remedy for weight loss. It breaks down fat very well and can be easily fit in with your regular diet or in conjunction with whatever weight loss or dietary regimen you may be experimenting with. Many people have reported that daily usage of ACV “supercharges” your weight loss and improved their overall health and wellness.
Now all you need to know is the type of ACV to buy. I personally use Bragg’s, but whatever you buy should be raw organic, unfiltered, non-pasteurized ACV, with “the mother”. The “mother” is the “magic” within the ACV and is made up of strand-like enzymes of connected protein molecules with living nutrients and bacteria. If the vinegar you buy does not have the previously mentioned qualities, it is most likely over processed and does not contain any nutritional value.
Are you challenged with one or more of these?
High Blood Pressure? Cholesterol Issues?
Overweight or fighting obesity? Arthritis aches and pains?
Ok, here’s the “Wonder Potion” recipe to cure your ills; a mixture of 8oz of water, 1oz of ACV and one or two cloves of freshly crushed garlic. Have one glass every morning before eating your breakfast. That’s it. Simple right! Simple with great results….apparently this regimen will cure your high blood pressure and cholesterol blues inside of 2 weeks! This wonder potion is also a proven and effective fat blaster which helps with weight problems and obesity challenges. The potion also effectively helps arthritis sufferers who have reported a 90% reduction in their everyday pains! And let’s face it folks, this drink isn’t gonna be the best tasting drink you’ve ever had, but with the health benefits it packs, it’s worth the temporary grimace.
Aside from the “Wonder Potion” described above, ACV can be used by itself mixed in a variety of your favorite drinks and juices. Here’s the kicker; getting over the taste. It does take a bit to get used to the taste. If you can manage the taste of apple cider vinegar, then you’re gonna be fine. If not, most enjoy the benefits by mixing it in juices or making “potions or elixirs”.
A simple mix is 8oz of water with 1oz of ACV and some natural bees honey or an agave sweetener and you should be fine. In this manner it minimizes the taste. If you incorporate it into juices you probably won’t even notice. You can mix it with teas and honey too. In the end, the reward will be the way you look and feel. That alone will give you the motivation you’ll need to make it part of your daily regimen of health. I put 1-2 oz in my home made juices every morning and I’ve been doing that for years. It’s part of my everyday diet and I gotta say I always feel great!
I’ve also heard that adding baking soda to the “wonder potion” offers all of the nutritional benefits of the potion in a less acidic form, which increases the beneficial alkalizing effect that apple cider vinegar has for the body. The addition of baking soda to the “wonder potion” is highly recommended for sufferers of Acid Reflux or GERD. It is also well-regarded for pain and general inflammation throughout the body, as is consistent for alkalizing cures.
Here’s some benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar;
- It’s rich in potassium, a mineral that is often times lacking in adult diets. This mineral is key for growth, building muscles, transmission of nerve impulses, heart activity etc. It also helps to prevent brittle teeth, hair loss and runny noses.
- It’s rich in acetic acid. This acid is said to slow the digestion of starch which can help to lower the rise in glucose that commonly occurs after meals.
- It’s rich in ash which gives ACV its alkaline property. This aids your body in maintaining proper pH levels for a healthy alkaline state. (It is particularly important if you drink a lot of coffee or wine.)
- It can help regulate blood pressure and reduce bad cholesterol.
- It’s rich in malic acid which gives ACV its anti-viral, anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties.
- ACV may help improve bowel irregularity and helps to remove toxins from the body at a faster rate.
- ACV can help clear up skin conditions and blemishes.
- ACV aids weight loss by breaking down fats so that your body can use them rather than store them.
- A few lab studies have found that ACV may be able to kill cancer cells or slow their growth.
Here’s a few simple uses for Apple Cider Vinegar;
- ACV can be used as a non-toxic cleaning spray; 4oz water with 4oz of ACV in a spray bottle will do.
- ACV can be used as a hair rinse after you shampoo your hair; 1oz mixed with 8oz of water in a cup.
- Use it on your skin to dry out rough patches and clear up blemishes and pimples.
- Use it for sunburn relief; dilute ACV with water on a small face towel and apply lightly to burnt skin.
- Use ACV as a body deodorant; the pungent smell will go away after it dries.
- NOTE: If ACV is used on the hair or body, the pungent smell goes away once it dries in all cases.
ACV can be used in your cooking as a marinade for steaks and fish. It can be used as a salad dressing blended with some organic balsamic vinegar and high quality olive oil. It can be mixed in your smoothies and morning juices. With so many ways to incorporate ACV, I’m sure you’ll create some favorite recipes to consistently reap the benefits of ACV. There are many books and info on the web regarding the many health benefits of ACV. I urge you to research and use it yourself so you can reap the health and wellness benefits of ACV for years to come. We have a long life to live on this beautiful earth and we should live it as naturally and as healthy as possible. I practice what I preach and have been using ACV in many ways for many years so I can give testimony to a few notable improvements; clear skin, better digestion, leaner body, higher energy levels and somehow I crave my ACV every morning and don’t feel the same without it! Go get some ACV and use it today! I hope you enjoy the benefits as much as I have!
Make every day new, and every moment count!