Say goodbye to your upset stomach, indigestion & bloated gassy feeling with Dandelion Extract!
You’re probably familiar with Dandelions as more of a nuisance than a plant with tremendous health benefits but Dandelion extract, Dandelion root and it’s greens have been used worldwide as traditional medicine for help with loss of appetite, upset stomach and intestinal gas. A cup of your favorite tea with some Dandelion extract will help soothe the worst of stomach aches. It’s widely recommended for liver support due to it’s high antioxidant and anti inflammatory properties and it’s also full of vitamins to boot! Containing a boatload of vitamins like A, B Complex, C, D, E, beta carotene, potassium, calcium, copper, manganese, choline, boron, silicon, zinc and phosphorous, Dandelion is a tremendous extract to keep handy.
Here’s some healing properties of Dandelion Liquid Extract;
- Great nutritional value containing high levels of iron, vitamins & protein
- As a diuretic it helps treat urinary issues and promotes healthy liver function
- Also acts as a laxative to help increase and regulate bowel movements
- High antioxidant content helps protect your body’s cells from damage and oxidation
- Anti inflammatory properties calm joint pain, muscle aches and soothes the body
- Dandelion helps keep blood sugar in check
- It helps reduce cholesterol and fortifies cardiovascular efficiency
- Helps lower and regulate blood pressure
- Studies show dandelion improves fat burning and metabolism which helps with weight loss
- Additional studies show dandelion may help with eczema and bruises
Tony O’s take on Hawaii Pharm’s Dandelion Extract:
Dandelion is one of those that’s always in my healing closet. I recommend it all the time and personally use it when I have indigestion from a big meal or something that just didn’t go down right. Those nights when dinner leaves you feeling bloated and gassy are the nights when Dandelion extract can be your best friend. Put some in your water, tea or juice (I suggest a nice hot cup of your favorite tea) and that crappy feeling will soon be gone. Aside from its powerful digestive properties, I randomly add it to my smoothies as well for the many other health benefits it provides. I’m always looking to keep a wide variety of extracts in my system to keep me strong against health invaders.